Thursday, March 15, 2012

It's The Little Things!

You know the saying "it's the little things that make you happy"? I love that saying because it is so true! About 3 weeks ago, my hubby's BFF came to the library and stapled down our wooden train tracks to our train table. Story Time was the next day, and I made a grand Tah Da! and showed off the beautiful constructed train table lay out. My little ones were in love. Their eyes lit up. Their mouths hung open, and there was a collective ooooohhhh.
I asked them to guess what was new about the train table, and none could answer me, because they were thrilled with the train table and couldn't stop playing long enough to form an answer in their happy little brains. It wasn't a mess as it usually was. There was no asking for Mommy to come help put the tracks together. It was there in front of them in all its glory!!
It made me happy seeing that they were happy. That's all that matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment